Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Hidden Gems

The City of Chicago has a plethora of programs to support the needs of its widespread community. The biggest problem is many people either are unaware of the existence of the programs or just plain talk themselves out of eligibility before taking the most important step:  Applying.
I was engaging in convo with an experienced lender at a pretty solid local bank in Chicago when he casually mentioned a program that loans up to $10,000.00 with a Zero percent interest rate over the payback period of 5 years. I immediately halted the conversation in awe of the statements he had just casually laid out. As he repeated it I had already started typing this blog in my mind.

This is a great tool to spearhead projects in your own home which ultimately effect your equity on the positive side of things. Click the link below and take a look and if it can't work for you do me the favor and spread the information along to others who may be able to benefit from this program. Don't be a hoarder be a spreader.

CLICK BELOW TO GO TO THEIR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Southwest Home Equity Assurance Program

Our Neighborhoods

2 comments:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All thanks to Elegant loan firm for helping me secure a of $1,000,000.00 USD to establish my Foodstuff supermarket business in different places. I have been looking for a financial help for the past four years. But now, am completely stressed free all the help of the loan officer Mr Russ Harry. So, I will advise any person who seek for funds to improve his or her business to contact this great firm for help, and it is real and tested. You can reach them through- Email --Elegantloanfirm@Hotmail.com-  or Whats-app +393511617486.

    ReplyDelete